Organized as a corporation on January 17, 1977, Ag-World is owned by Jacob D. Cluver. Since its beginning, Ag-World has been one of the leaders in livestock exports, particularly swine, beef cattle, dairy cattle, sheep and goats.
Specialists on our staff include:
- Jacob D. Cluver - CEO
- Bruce D. Cluver - Vice President
- Brian Haney - Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Dawson - Computer Technologist
- Chuck Bastrom (Xie Ji) - General Manager – Ag World China
- Haryi Tuna Yukslen - General Manager – Ag World East Europe & Middle East
- Dr. Clarence Moore - Dairy Science Specialist
- Dr. Paul Walker - Beef Cattle Specialist
- George Bruns - Swine Specialist
- John Evans - Renco Manager
Bruce Cluver, CEO of Ag-World Inc., began as Assistant Superintendent of Markets for the Illinois Department of Agriculture in charge of export promotion and later as General Manager of Illinois Produce International, another livestock export company before founding Ag-World. Cluver was honored in 1993 with the Alumni Achievement Award from the Illinois State University Alumni Association.
Jacob Cluver, Vice President of Ag-World and Director of Renco Sales. Education: Bachelors Degree, Business Administration. Mr. Cluver has been working for Ag-World
Chuck Bastrom Ph.D. (Xie Ji) is our Asia Manager for Ag-World.
Education: Economy Scholar, MBA and Master of Animal Nutrition, and PH.D. in Animal Genetics. Previous work experience includes (US) HY-Line International 1997-1999.
Mr. Bastrom has been working for AgWorld since 1999.
Hayri Tuna Yukselen is our East Europe and Middle East Manager for Ag-World. Education: Zootechnician ( M.Sc. ) Previous work experience includes ( TH ) Charoen Pokphand Group / Turkey and ( US ) Seminis Inc. / Turkey. He has worked several years in the East Europe and Middle East Agricultural Markets. Mr. Yukselen has been working
for Ag-World since 2007.